Sunday, December 19, 2010

So Family PicturesCourtney and I. I love this girl she is like my best friend. Sweet girl.
I don't want her to grow up.


Daddy and his Boy. Max loves his dad they are best friends.


This is our sweet little Kaitlyn. She is our little gymnasts. She brings so much joy into our home.


Isabelle is such a sweet girl. She loves to make you laugh. Isabelle loves to play with her big sister Kaitlyn. We love having her in our home.


Christian LOVES his grandpa. He is the most loving little boy ever. Christian brings so much joy into our home. Everyone loves the baby.


The Cressler Family 2010....

These are the most sweetest grandparents ever. We love them so much. SO SO cute....

Yes, Grandma and grandpa are a great part of our lives. My kids love them so much. They are so good to them.

Daddy and his beautiful girls.


Mom and her handsome boys.













3 comments:

Amanda Latimer said...

I love this family so, so very much. I dont know what I would do with out you in my life Nettie, you are so giving, I love you.

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

These are absolutely beautiful pictures! So great visiting with you the other night.

Amy said...

I LOVE IT!!! They turned out great! Wow-we sure miss you guys. Can't believe your kids are getting so big. Have a Merry Christmas!